Rules for coupons and restaurant discount in TGI Fridays Restaurants:
- We can not combine any discount with each other.
- The expire date for a discount is signed on the discount voucher. If there is no date, the expire date means one year from the release of the voucher.
- Coupons can not be exchanged to local currency.
- We can validate discounts and coupons only before the bill was asked. Please tell you have discount before your waiter gives you the bill.
- Non registered coupons can be given to other person.
- Registered coupons can not be given to other person.
- The special restaurant offers – check down – can not be combined with other discounts or coupons.
- You can not compensate service with coupons.
- We upload the 10% of your consumption to your Rosinter Honor Guest Card. If you validate any discount to your consumption we will upload the discounted consumption to your card.
- You can use your Rosinter Honor Guest Card for any restaurant visit.
- You can use your Honr Guest credits for any restaurant offers.
- You can not compensate service with Rosinter Honor Guest Card credits.
Special restaurant offers:
– Fridays Lunch offers
– Happy Hour cocktail discounts (in Oktogon Sunday – Thursday 5-6 pm ; in WestEnd Sunday – Thursday 5- pm)
– Girls Night Out (WestEnd: Monday all day long ; Oktogon: Tuesday all day long)
– Daily Cocktail Offer (Oktogon: every day)
– Special group offers.
Discounts, coupons and vouchers:
– Hop on-Hop off : 1 pc 4 Euro value = 1.200 HUF Coupon. Can be validated after 3000 HUF consumption.
– Expats Hungary : 20% discount from the bill.
– IESN : 10% discount from the bill.
– Social Club Budapest: 20% discount from the bill.
– EDC Classic : 10% discount from the bill.
– EDC Silver & Gold: 20% discount from the bill.
– ESN Corvinus: 20% discount from the bill.
– ISASCARD: 10% discount from the bill.
– Fridays Food Money: 1.000 HUF discount. Can be validated after 3000 HUF
– Players Room Card: 20% discount from the consumpiton of the card owner.
– Special discount card given from the General Manager